Durable and versatile, sisal rugs are an excellent way to dress up high-traffic living areas. And while these rugs are designed for wear and tear, they do need to be cleaned just like any other rug. That’s where Fuzzy Wuzzy comes in.
Our all-natural cleaning process can restore your sisal rug to “like new condition.” We have been cleaning all types of rugs since 1900, offering unmatched quality and care for the Puget Sound region’s rugs.
We Clean Sisal Rugs
Fuzzy Wuzzy’s expert technicians clean both natural and synthetic sisal rugs. These rugs are durable and hypoallergenic, a great choice for people with allergies.
- Natural sisal rugs. These are made from natural plant fiber from the Agave Sisalana, grown in South America and Africa. These fibers are often used to make ropes, but are also great for sturdy area rugs and mats.
- Synthetic sisal rugs. These rugs resemble natural sisal but are made from 100% nylon or polypropylene. While natural sisal rugs are water and moisture resistant, synthetic sisal can be washed and rinsed until it’s time for a professional cleaning.
We recommend that you have your natural or synthetic sisal rug professionally cleaned every 12-18 months. For questions about our rug cleaning process, contact us online or call 206-525-0058.
Additional Rug Services
How to Maintain a Sisal Rug
Sisal rugs should be vacuumed regularly between professional cleanings. Some guidelines for maintaining the quality of a sisal rug:
- Vacuum on both sides
- Rotate the rug for even wear and tear
- Blot spills ASAP with a clean white cotton towel
- Clean professionally to prevent staining
Free Rug Pickup & Delivery
Free pickup and delivery options are available! We service all of King, Pierce, Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom Counties. Our goal is to fit your schedule and make your life easier. The free pickup and delivery service includes free furniture moving — the technician will move all furniture during pickup and reinstall furniture at delivery.
Fuzzy Wuzzy also has eight convenient locations, offering free drop-off and pickup options as well.
We Service Western Washington
Our rug cleaning process is designed to prevent color bleeds and clean your rugs to your satisfaction. Give Fuzzy Wuzzy a call if you’d like us to take care of cleaning your rug for you.
Our technicians cover all of western Washington and will pick your rug up, clean it and return it to you within a week. That’s free of charge. Contact us today at 206-525-0058, and we’ll take care of the rest!