RUG CLEANING SEATTLE
Cleaning Seattle's Rugs Since 1900!
We take the utmost care to protect and treat your rug using trusted and safe cleaning methods. We do this to ensure a safe and thorough cleaning of your treasured rugs in our state of the art rug cleaning facility.
Fuzzy Wuzzy is Seattle’s premier provider of area rug cleaning services. We service the entire Puget Sound region with our free pickup & delivery, as well as our eight convenient locations. Our technicians take pride in taking the dirtiest area rugs and bringing them back to a state that’s practically as good as new.
Fun Name. Serious Green Cleaning!
Our Rug Cleaning Process
Every rug that comes through our doors goes through the following process:
1. Pre-Inspection: We begin with a pre-inspection of your rug for spots, stains, construction and dyes. This determines the best cleaning method for your rug.
2. Dusting: Your rug is dusted using high-tech equipment to remove dry, abrasive soils from your rug — a process that removes more than vacuuming alone.
3. Pre-Treatment: Your rug is pre-treated with cleaning solution to focus on any spots or stains. Our products are 100% environmentally friendly and safe for you and your family.
4. Rug Washing: Your rug is given a gentle shampooing to remove all soils and stains. This process uses wool-safe detergent and soft brushes to protect your cherished rug.
5. Cold Water Bath: Your rug then soaks in our state-of-the-art Turkish cold water rug bath. The length of time depends on how much soil and spotting needs to be removed.
6. Hand Cleaning: The fringes of your rug are then hand-cleaned by our rug experts using special tools and techniques.
7. Final Rinse: Your rug then goes through a final rinsing process to remove all cleaning products and soils, leaving your rug clean and residue free.
8. Drying: Temperature and air circulation are regulated continuously to ensure proper drying. Our drying process prevents shrinkage, color running and mildew.
9. Finishing: Your rug’s pile and fringes are hand finished and groomed, then carefully inspected by a rug care professional. Your rug is then rolled and packaged for transportation.
10. Delivery: Within 5-7 days, a technician will bring your rug back to you free of charge.
Free Pickup & Delivery
On your scheduled date, a Fuzzy Wuzzy technician will arrive at home home in a company-branded vehicle. We will assess your rug and discuss cleaning options.
About one week later, we will deliver your rug back to you, having been cleaned and restored by our team of rug care experts. Payment is accepted upon delivery.
Additional Rug Services
Custom-Cut Rug Pad
Rug pads are a great value for any area rug in your home. Our pads have an eco-friendly pet urine barrier that will protect your floors.
We can help you bring your damaged rug back to life. We work with professional rug weavers who know exactly how to color match the threads and reweave your rug.
Moth Damage Restoration
We can treat your rug and have all signs of the moth removed. We then put your rug through our extensive deep cleaning process, then identify any necessary repairs or alterations.
Stain Guard Application
We offer stain guard application to your rug. This helps liquids remain on the surface while you quickly blot up the spill.
Bring Your Rug Back to Life!
Did you know your rug should be cleaned every two years?
Even if your rug doesn’t look dirty, its color will slowly dull over time. Whether the base is cotton or wool, when a rug is walked on, those pieces saw away at the fibers — destroying your rug.
Fuzzy Wuzzy has the Northwest’s most advanced modern rug cleaning facility. We utilize Washington’s only Turkish-built state-of-the-art cleaning equipment. Our commitment to cleaning rugs is unmatched.
Temperature and air circulation are regulated continuously to ensure proper drying. This technique prevents shrinkage, color running and mildew. We use environmentally-friendly cleaning agents and are proud to deliver your rugs clean, fresh and looking like new.
We individually hand-check and wrap each rug for delivery and have over 100 years of area rug cleaning experience. We are locally owned and operated.
Our goal is to make the rug cleaning process as simple as possible for you and your family. With that in mind, we’ve attempted to answer some of the most common questions that we receive.
How often should I clean my rug?
How do I know when I should have my rug professionally cleaned?
How long does it take to clean my rug?
Can you store my area rug after it’s cleaned?