We can restore and clean all your stone, ceramic tile and grout surfaces to “like new” condition! Fuzzy Wuzzy cleans all surfaces of your home, apartment or business.
Whether it’s your bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled entryways, tiled halls, tiled sunrooms or countertops, we’ve got you covered.
Proper care of your floors — whether it’s tile, stone, carpet, rugs, etc. — can extend their life and keep them looking new for years. Giving your surfaces a proper cleaning is an essential part of the equation.
Bathroom Tile Cleaning
Fuzzy Wuzzy is the Puget Sound region’s top choice for bathroom tile cleaning. Whether it’s tile walls, shower tiles or tile floors, our professionals have you covered.
Bathroom tiles are notoriously the hardest tiles on earth to clean, especially if they are not cleaned on a regular basis. The buildup of dirt, soaps and shampoos over time acts as a glue to tiled surfaces, giving your bathroom a dingy feel. Combined with steamy and wet conditions, some bathrooms have a mold or mildew problem.
Fuzzy Wuzzy’s tile cleaning system can rid your bathroom tiles of most of these problems, and at a fraction of the cost of a bathroom renovation. For heavy-duty tile cleaning, many customers need our industrial strength tile cleaner and our expert touch to do the job.
Don’t wait another day — let our experienced technicians restore that original fresh feel!
Floor Tile Cleaning
Tile floors are some of the most beautiful floors out there — if they are well maintained. Unfortunately, many people do not notice the dirt and grime until it’s too late.
Keeping that tile flooring looking great takes a lot of work and regular cleanings. But who has the time and energy to get down on the floor and clean on a consistent basis?
Fuzzy Wuzzy’s tile cleaning system is modern and high-powered, designed to tackle even the dirtiest tile floors. Our machines work on all types of stone floors, including granite, marble, onyx, travertine, limestone, sandstone, quartzite and slate. We also clean all types of tile, including hone tile, polished tile, honed and unfilled, honed and filled, chipped tile, brushed tile, tumbled tile, natural cleft tile and flamed tile.
Our Tile, Stone & Grout Cleaning Process
Our only goal as tile and grout cleaners is to make your floors, walls and other surfaces look as good as the day it was installed.
Below is our process from bringing your surfaces back to life:
- Pre-Inspection. A Fuzzy Wuzzy technician will assess the job and identify concerns and set expectations for the cleaning.
- Dry Soil Removal. We pre-vacuum all surfaces using commercial-grade vacuums. This prepares the surfaces for preconditioning and hot water extraction later in the process.
- Pre-Conditioner. We then apply a spray solution to break down sticky substances, grease and soils that are embedded in the grout lines.
- Agitation. A technician then agitates the surface with a counter-rotating brush or grout brush. This boosts the effectiveness of the preconditioner.
- Hot Water Extraction. Fuzzy Wuzzy’s truck-mounted hot water extraction system cleans the tile and stone. A detergent specifically picked for your surface is using in the process.
- Post-Inspection. We then conduct a final walkthrough with you to ensure that the job is done correctly and to your satisfaction.
Many of our customers opt for our recommended additional grout sealer. This helps the grout be more resistant to stains and easier to clean in the future.
Request a Free Quote
Serving Western Washington
With eight locations throughout Western Washington, Fuzzy Wuzzy offers unparalleled convenience and service to our customers. If you have any questions or comments about our carpet cleaning service, contact us online or visit us in person.
- Ballard. 6400 15th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107
- Lake City. 12025 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA 98125
- Laurelhurst. 4640 Union Bay Pl NE, Seattle, WA 98105
- Madison Park. 4018 E Madison St, Seattle, WA 98112
- West Seattle. 4060 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116
- Pearl Street (Tacoma). 2534 N Pearl St, Tacoma, WA 98406
- Proctor District (Tacoma). 2621 N Proctor St, Tacoma, WA 98407
- Edmonds. 102 3rd Ave S, Edmonds, WA 98020
Seattle Stone, Tile & Grout Cleaning Review
Young man was superb and very professional- highly recommend him. Thank you!