Fuzzy Wuzzy follows the standards set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) when performing air duct cleaning.
Our professionally trained air duct cleaning technicians use the following process:
1. Arrival: A Fuzzy Wuzzy technician(s) will show up to your home on time, in a Fuzzy Wuzzy branded vehicle.
2. Pre-Inspection: The technician will greet you and review the services you have requested, explaining our duct cleaning process in detail.
3. Setup: The technician will ensure that your home is prepared for air duct cleaning, ensuring that all vents and returns are accessible, and placing protective floor covers and corner guards where necessary.
4. Vent Sealing: The technician then carefully seals the vents and returns. Your air conditioning ducts are placed under negative pressure to maximize air flow.
5. Vacuum Connected: A powerful vacuum device is connected to your main trunk line, which collects dirt, dust, mold and other contaminants that become dislodged during the cleaning.
6. Scrubbers Inserted: High pressured duct scrubbers are inserted into the ductwork to dislodge dirt and debris.
7. Trunk Line Re-Sealed: After completion, the technician will seal the access hole in your main trunk line with a metal access panel (done by NADCA standards).
8. Service Sticker: A Fuzzy Wuzzy Air Duct Cleaning Service Label Sticker will be placed on your system by the technician and the date of next service will be provided.
9. Review: The technician will review the work and answer any questions that you may have.
10. Clean Up: The technician will thoroughly clean up all materials, pack up, and leave your home fresh and clean.