Carpet CLEANING SEATTLE
Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning
It’s a fact that carpets are subjected to years of punishment. Pets, children and visitors bring dirt into your home, which finds its way into your carpets. And as years go by, your carpets begin to look old and worn.
At Fuzzy Wuzzy, we offer a truly green approach to deep cleaning your carpets. Cleaning with harmful chemicals might make your surfaces look clean, but by using harsh cleaning products you are simply replacing one harmful substance with another.
Fun Name. Serious Green Cleaning!
Our Deep Cleaning Process
You can expect the following steps when a Fuzzy Wuzzy technician arrives at your home or office:
1. Inspection: We begin by inspecting the areas you want cleaned, identifying the carpet type and finding spots, stains and areas of concern.
2. Move Furniture: As an option, we will move light movable furniture before cleaning. All furniture is moved with the exception of heavy or breakable items.
3. Treatment: We apply an emulsifier treatment, tailored for your carpeting type and soiling level. Our cleaning products are 100% environmentally safe and non-toxic.
4. Agitation: Your carpets are buffed with our state-of-the-art scrubbing machine to break dirt, soil and grease loose from the carpet fibers.
5. Hot Water Extraction: Your carpet is rinsed using our truck-mounted system, which pumps 240-degree water into the carpet. A fine spray of hot water is applied to your carpet and immediately sucked out along with the dirt (steam clean). The dirt and moisture empties into a holding tank on our truck.
6. Post-Inspection: After the cleaning is complete, we brush your carpet and do a walk-through with you to make sure you are satisfied with the results.
These are some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) from Fuzzy Wuzzy customers. Please feel free to call or email us with any specific questions or concerns that you may have.
Why should I hire a professional carpet cleaner instead of doing it myself?
Do I have to be home while my carpet is cleaned?
How do I prepare for a carpet cleaning?
How long does it take the carpet to dry?
How long before I can move my furniture back?