1. Arrival: A Fuzzy Wuzzy technician will show up to your home on time, in a Fuzzy Wuzzy branded vehicle.
2. Greeting: The technician will greet you and review the services you have requested, explaining our hardwood floor cleaning process in detail.
3. Pre-Inspection: The technician will ensure that your home is prepared for cleaning, ensuring that all furniture is moved out of the way.
4. Vacuum: The area is then vacuumed to remove all pieces of dirt and debris.
5. Pre-Treat: A specialized wood floor cleaning solution — Eco-friendly and safe for your children and pets — is then applied to the floor.
6. Scrubbing: The technician then utilizes Fuzzy Wuzzy’s walk behind floor scrubber. The machine aggressively attacks tough dirt. The cylindrical action agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue trapped deep between the floor boards that mopping or daily maintenance can’t remove.
7. Extraction: The cleaning solution is extracted quickly from the floor with squeegees, leaving the floor dry and clean.
8. Hand Cleaning: The edges and difficult to reach corners are thoroughly cleaned by hand using a microfiber cloth to capture dust and debris.
9. Post-Inspection: The technician will conduct a post-cleaning inspection with you. All work is reviewed and you have a chance to ask any questions you may have.
10. Clean Up: The technician will thoroughly clean up all materials, gather their things and leave your wood floors sparkling.